Roast Chicken with Chilli and Ginger
(to serve 4 pax):
6 chicken breasts, skin on if possible
Juice of 4 limes
2 red chillies, seeded and chopped
1 tablesp. sunflower oil
2 stalks of lemon grass, thinly sliced
3cm piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
4 scallions, chopped
1 dessertsp. rosemary leaves, chopped
3 tablesp. honey
Salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- Place the chicken breasts in a bowl.
- Combine the marinade ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and place in the fridge for an hour or two if you have time.
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6, 200ºC (400ºF).
- Put in the chicken into a roasting tin and cook in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until golden.